April 9, 2013

Back soon...



For the past two weeks I have not been able to add more content to the blog. The main reason is that I am currently visiting two important collections of Braconidae in Europe: the National Museums of Scotland, in Edinburgh, UK; and the Naturalis Biodiversity Center, in Leiden, the Netherlands. Hopefully I should be able to post new things soon… In the meantime, I want to thank the kind hospitality and help provided by Mark Shaw (Scotland) and Kees van Achterberg (Leiden). What I am learning in this trip will surely be part of this blog down the road!

I have corrected some figures that appeared in a wrong way in the blog, and I am also working in some future improvements. I only need more time! My sincerely apologies for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment